Thursday, August 5, 2010

Money Saving Tips

Holiday shopping for teens can be very expensive so it is important to take advantage of sales during the entire year. For instance, when my daughter was a senior in high school, I knew she was going to need a laptop for college. So, I decided that would be her Christmas gift from my husband and myself - something that would normally be over our Christmas gift budget. Purchasing this laptop during the back-to-school sales would have saved us $200. I'll remember that for the next college going daughter. So, budget accordingly and shop for your teen all year round. It will save you money in the long run!
Note: One disadvantage is if your teen finds their gifts. To keep this from happening, look for a good hiding space in your home or ask a relative if you can hide your teen's gifts at their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment