Saturday, August 14, 2010

Worst-Case Dating Scenarios "Opinions"

Here you are. It's the big night and you’re finally out on a date with the girl of your dreams. However, did you forget that today is Friday the 13th? Guess what, Slick, a black cat crossed your path on the way to dinner and you broke a mirror in the men’s room.

Superstitions aside, you find yourself in not only a bad situation, but you’re also in one of the worst-case dating scenarios possible. Grab your four-leaf clover and rabbit’s foot because you’re going to need it to get you through this top 10 list of Friday the 13th worst-case dating scenarios.

In the Opinion of Other People

OHEMGEE says:

Some tips would be helpful. We already know how to screw up a date...

Ju Ju Man says:

Been there, done that (on 8 of 10 counts). Best response to abusive dates is to excuse myself for the jon and then heel and toe it out the door for a quick get away leaving the b-tch with the check. As far as getting into fights. Well, it’s always a good thing to have a wine or beer bottle handy for a quick preemptive strike. A blow that breaks a nose and causes lots of blood to flow is always good for a distraction while you beat it pronto (of course leaving your babe holding the bag) Remember, she got you into this rubric, so it’s fair play that she gets herself out. If some shmoe puts the moves on my date in front of me and she accepts (or if she flirts the guy up to make me mad), I just laugh it off and dump her for an even hotter chick.

Broli13 says:

Wtf! Not helpful at all, how about some advice or a way out each? Isn't that why u guys are here. Come on, be more than some crappy FHM online.

HEYA says:

Nice article! I found it quite funny. Keep doing what you're doing.

Congajack says:

WTF? What's your point? If you gave us some solutions to these situations it would have been worth reading. You can do better. I know you can.

Wildbill562 says:

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Made me smile. I can relate to several of them. Having my date start flirting with another guy at the bar - yep. Fortunately, I had only paid for one drink. After treating a girl to dinner and a Boston concert, I get a handshake!! That was the worst. Never again will i spend alot of money on a woman who is not already f*cking me to full satisfaction.

Trey says:

Nope no valuable information here..But geez C'mon ...it was somewhat entertaining. I got a couple laughs...

Robert Thompson says:

I absolutely loved the article,it was totally hilarious. Any guy that does not find the article totally laugh out loud funny is probably mad because one of those scenarios happened to him. Great article.

AVANT says:

You did well getting to number 6, I read to 7 and just shook my head. Honestly one of the most pointless articles I've ever read on here.

CHAOSPHERE says:

I got to number six and then stopped reading. I've also unsubscribed from getting this trash in my mailbox. Reminds me of girl's magazines that have "10 new sex tips" every magazine that are so obvious and dumb. Askmen, you guys literally are fags.

No comments:

Post a Comment