Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quotes From the Bible

Have you noticed that people who are spiritually inclined are also calm and serene? Spirituality calms the troubled mind and prayers bring solace to the soul. Read these quotes from the Bible if you want to start out on a spiritual journey.


Psalm 61:8
So will I sing praise unto thy name forever. That I may daily perform my vows.

1 Corinthians 7:2-4
Let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. The wife hath not the power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

Galations 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ.

Samuel 15:35
And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.

Matthew 18:3
Except ye become as little children, ye will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

I Peter 5:7
Cast your cares upon the Lord, for he cares about you.

Psalms 147:8
He covers the sky with clouds, he supplies the earth with rain, and maketh the grass grow on the hills.

I Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God and that the spirit of God dwelleth in you.

Proverbs 17:22
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Proverbs 34:14
Seek peace, and pursue it.

Psalms 144:2
My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.


Mark 9:23
Everything is possible for him who believes.

Jeremiah 29:11
I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Proverbs 12:24
Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment